As always we are extremely grateful to the multitude of individuals, churches groups and organisations who have enabled us to run. We can’t name everyone but if you have supported us in any way then please know that your contribution is valued.
- all our volunteers in whatever capacity
- the trustees
- Park Baptist Church, Great Yarmouth Minster and Kingsgate Community Church for providing our venues
- Funding from Dreams and Visions, Cold Weather Fund via Great Yarmouth Borough Council, Surviving Winter Fund via Norfolk Community Foundation, Mrs Smith and Mount Trust and The Mercers’ Charitable Foundation, and ASDA Great Yarmouth green token scheme, Paul Bassham Charitable Trust, Soroptimist International Great Yarmouth
- Donations from Ormesby Light of Life Church, Cliff Park Community Church, St Andrew’s Church and All Saints Belton, as well as other groups and individuals
- The Kingsgate prayer group and others who prayed for us
- GPs from the Lighthouse Medical Centre who have provided outreach support